We are currently representing two Senior Estimator opportunities with General Contractors in the Philadelphia market! Both roles will have direct access to the VP of Construction on the day to day with a great mix of ground up construction and renovation/fit-out projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience with a wide range of projects with strong subcontractor relationships, both Union and non-Union.
- Provide analysis and pricing of construction projects by conducting construction estimating, budgeting and bidding for assigned projects ranging in value from $100K to $100M
- Interact with the architects, clients, business development and operations staff to ensure a clear understanding of project objectives, schedules and other information
- Develop hard bids or negotiated work pricing proposals in response to specific proposal requests
- Obtain all needed cost information from reliable subcontractors and material suppliers to meet project requirements
- 8+ years’ experience estimating construction projects in the Greater Philadelphia area
- Strong subcontractor relationships
- Excellent internal and external communicator
- Ability to manage all financial analysis, budgeting, purchasing, and negotiation
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.