The Director, HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on position that provides full cycle HR support. This person will be a critical team member who can influence and drive change within client groups and will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Our client truly values HR and sees this role as an integral part of our success!
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and employees on various issues to including the interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Leads investigations, terminations, PIPs and flexible work arrangements, supporting managers and employees during the process. Collaborates with Legal as required
- Participates in the development and implementation of new HR policies and procedures according to relevant labor law and policy guidelines.
- Collects, researches, and analyzes HR data for assigned projects, and then makes recommendations.
- May participate in the development, implementation, communication, and administration of multiple HR programs and/or activities.
- Partners with hiring managers to develop/implement successful departmental and cross functional onboarding plans for the first 90 days
- Facilitates excellence in the implementation of the company’s people practices, including Performance Management, Career Development: identification of Top Talent; Workforce Planning.
- Partners with employees and managers at all levels to address and resolve employee relations matters as needed
- Contributes to the development and delivery of manager education initiatives.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience in the HR field and a BA or BS degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business.
- Passion for developing innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Experience in the Biotech/Pharma industry is preferred.
- Requires full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- While not necessarily the subject matter expert in each HR specialty area, must be able to discuss with management basic organizational development matters and the fundamental issues of the HR functional areas (training, compensation, benefits, etc.) with management.
- Must possess ability to present concise and clear presentations to company management and employees on the employee review process and distribution of merit increases.
- Experience supporting Clinical Operations and other R&D functions preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.