The Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Development Accountant opportunity with and industry leader and one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Well known industry leading real estate organization headquartered just outside of Philadelphia
- Newly created role due to recent acquisitions
- Hybrid office environment: 3 days in the office
- Review and oversee general ledger monthly and quarterly to ensure proper GAAP recording of income, expense and balance sheet items for all acquisition, land, and development projects
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 4+ years of experience, ideally starting career in public accounting
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Real Estate Experience is preferred but not required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.