We are searching for a Senior Corporate Accountant for a growing Property Management company
- Company is building out their Accounting and Finance functions.
- This position will be responsible for corporate accounting, tax accounting, technical accounting, analysis including analytics, lender reporting and compliance and business partner reporting and support.
- This role interacts heavily with the operations teams and various corporate departments within the Company, as well as having direct interaction with the financial reporting team and the Chief Accounting Officer.
- Assist the Assistant Corporate Controller, Corporate Controller, Chief Accounting Officer and/or financial reporting team, as directed.
- BS Accounting
- CPA a plus
- 3-5 years of public accounting or combo (BIG 4 or Regional)
- Exposure to debt/covenants,
- Proficient in Word and Excel. Yardi preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.