We are representing a Senior Corporate Accountant opportunity with an industry-leading real estate firm located just outside of Philadelphia.
Company & Positions Highlights
- Position will entail an array of responsibilities, including but not limited to financial statement preparation/consolidation, variance analysis, reconciliations, technical accounting, audit support, and tax returns
- This position is newly created and will join a growing department with plenty of opportunity for advancement
- Firm is expanding and looking to add only individuals with impressive backgrounds
- The organization is comprised of top professionals that create a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited school
- 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in real estate
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Great computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.