The Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Corporate Accounting opportunity with an industry leading & international manufacturing firm in the Media, PA area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Industry leading firm with global operations and a very well-known brand
- Role is open due to an internal rotation/ promotion into a different segment of the business
- Opportunity to move up and around the business
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most powerful ERP systems
- Oversee capital project accounting and capitalization
- Opportunity to improve journal entry processing to reduce volume, identify root cause issues and promote better discipline for manual journal entries
- Develop standard processes and metrics and oversee monthly reporting and analyze results
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of progressive experience, ideally with previous public accounting experience
- CPA highly preferred
- SAP experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles, practices and standards
- Strong analytical and data mining
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.