We are representing a Senior Corporate Accountant role for a growing real estate organization located in Horsham, PA.
- The company is experiencing tremendous growth and recently went through over $300 million in acquisitions
- Responsible for the consolidation of real estate properties into their respective funds for internal and external reporting
- Perform analysis over the performance of the fund portfolios to identify key drivers for changes in performance, trends and potential variances for management review
- Assist with quarterly and annual internal and external audits and assist with improvement of corporate processes and controls
- Bachelor’s in Accounting is required, CPA or parts passed is a plus
- 3+ years of Big 4 or large regional public accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi is a huge plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.