The Atlantic Group is representing a Corporate Accountant opportunity with a premier, privately held Real Estate Company in the Northern Philadelphia Suburbs.
- Privately-held, fast paced Real Estate organization experiencing organic growth and growth through M&A Activity
- Role reports directly to the Controller
- Prepare monthly work papers and variance reports for corporate clients
- Translate foreign entities for consolidation purposes according to the accounting standards
- Prepare monthly work papers for collateralized debt obligations
- Assist with quarterly and annual audits, both external and internal
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years in Big 4/Large Regional Public Accounting
- CPA or CPA track is required
- Strong Excel Skills
- Attention to detail and desire to work in fast paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.