We are representing a $250 million 50-person General Contractor based in NYC. They are looking to add a proven Senior Project Manager who has experience with base-building core-and-shell projects in NYC for multiple upcoming projects.
- Privately held open-shop firm with a 15-year track record and excellent reputation
- CEO of the firm is a highly respected industry veteran who has received numerous awards and formal recognition as a model leader in Construction
- Regularly ranked in the Top-25 ENR Top Contractors
- Very diverse projects: Large-Scale Ground-Up, Major Renovation, Hospitality, High-End Residential, Commercial, etc.
- Tight-knit team and culture, very collaborative with mentor personalities in all executive positions
- Substantial pipeline and geared for sustainable long-term growth
- Lead all facets of a $25-75 million project
- Client-facing with the Development team, Architects, Engineers, and all other stakeholders in a highly visible project
- Oversee the execution of the day-to-day management and construction, including selection of subcontractors, negotiating contracts, creating budget and schedule, etc.
- Complete ownership over the success of a project, no task too big or small
- 10-15 years of relevant construction project management experience, ideally doing NYC ground-up projects for a major Top-50 General Contractor
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related
- Strong communication skill-set
- Desire to move up the organization to Senior Project Executive long-term
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.