We are representing a leading real estate investment company seeking a Senior Construction Project Manager for their commercial pursuits in New York, New Jersey, and Long Island. This is an excellent opportunity to strengthen a developer’s already robust reputation as a value-add player. You will be overseeing the pre-construction efforts of every prospective asset, leading the capital improvements of newly-acquired buildings, and overseeing the construction of ground up retail and office spaces.
- This New Jersey-based owner/operator is involved in some of the most exciting projects in New Jersey, including the Gateway Concourse in Newark. Their portfolio encompasses more than 25 office, retail, and multi-family properties in the state, totaling 12 million square feet.
- The firm is truly a value-add player. They invest in opportunistic Class B office buildings, turn them into Class A sites, and sell them after five years.
- This is a great opportunity to start as a senior-level manager and grow into a directorship role.
- Responsible for managing the pre-construction and construction efforts associated with an active and growing pipeline of new construction and renovation projects
- Work closely with internal asset management, leasing, and teams to maintain all projects are on schedule and within budget
- Hire and manage consulting design and construction teams
- Ideally 10 years working in construction and/or development in New York and New Jersey
- Strong relationships with local engineering, architecture, contractor, and subcontractors a plus
- Must have experience in pre-construction, including planning and construction scheduling
- Must have experience with office, multifamily, and ground-up construction
- BS in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.