Atlantic Group is currently representing a Senior Construction Manager opportunity with a leading New York City based design-build developer. The successful candidate will enjoy and have experience managing complex high-end residential high-rise construction projects.
- Act as an internal Owner’s Representative on behalf of the firm for current and future projects.
- Work in tandem with the current Director of Construction and team.
- Management of competing tasks and scheduling accordingly to appropriately meet deadlines.
- Oversee complex ground up projects from planning phase through completion.
- 6-10+ years of experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Construction Management.
- Experience managing ground up luxury residential and mixed use builds, including high-rise construction projects.
- Ability to manage projects independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to think critically, develop unique solutions, and lead a diverse team of professionals.
- Proven history of strong leadership, business expertise, financial understanding, and negotiations.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.