Atlantic Group is currently representing a construction firm in need of a Senior Estimator for their Northern New Jersey Office. The successful candidate will enjoy being hands on and involved in a team-oriented culture where individual and company success are highly valued. Company focus is centered around ground up residential projects, including luxury condos and affordable housing.
- Oversight of estimating on construction projects, specifically on large scale ground up residential builds.
- Liaise with construction teams and subcontractors to properly plan projects and keep them on schedule.
- Manage bid preparation, take offs and pricing for lump sum and negotiated projects.
- Focus on details of estimating, sales and purchasing.
- BA/BS degree with a concentration focused on construction, engineering or management or comparable work experience.
- 10+ years of experience as an estimator with experience in ground up residential builds.
- Ability to develop relationships and keep open lines of communication to move projects forward in a timely fashion.
- Proven history of working on a team and ability to develop relationships within the estimating department.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.