The Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Construction Accountant opportunity with an expanding Development and Construction organization in Center City, Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Rapidly growing construction firm that is poised to double in size in the next 2-3 years
- Role will have a lot of visibility and path to CFO
- Position focuses on financial models for the development and construction teams on all projects
- Will handle job costing, project tracking, and performance
- Will work with banks, law firms, zoning boards, sub-contractors, engineers, zoning, 3rd party, transactions, land acquisitions, and entitlements
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in Project Accounting or Construction Accounting
- Proficient with Quickbooks
- Great reporting skills
- AIA Billing
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.