Our client is looking for a knowledgeable, flexible and innovative RDF Data Store Engineer to join the RDx team and help them to evolve their platform to manage the broad challenges which arise from being core to the future of the company’s Global Markets business.
- Degree educated with a mathematical / computational degree or similar.
- Prior experience in the financial services sector, and risk technology, is a benefit.
- Big data stack Design/Development experience across multiple environments.
- Development and tuning experience with Oracle Coherence, HBase, and HDFS
- Solid understanding of server-side Java, API-driven development.
- Ability to work with Ops and Engineering teams.
- Extensive experience with back end, distributed systems
- Collaborate in a global team environment on application design and feature enhancements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with administrative/DevOps tooling like Puppet, scripting languages (shell, Python, etc.), TeamCity, etc.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.