We are representing a Senior Audit Associate opportunity with an entrepreneurial advisory firm in Montgomery County.
- A growing boutique firm with a diverse workload that includes financial planning, restructuring, financial management and advisory
- An essential, hands-on role open due to growth providing top-of-the-line service to a vast array of clients
- This role will have one direct report and the opportunity for promotion to manager within one year
- Working side by side with Partners with the goal that partnership is in the future
- A firm that has a flexible work environment with great work life balance
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance, CPA preferred, not required
- 2 + years of experience, QuickBooks knowledge a plus
- Strong work ethic and leader
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.