The Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Associate, Private Equity opportunity with a well-known and respected private equity organization just west of Philadelphia, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Firm has multiple funds raised and currently investing their latest fund with focus in debt and structured equity to support strong management teams and grow established lower middle market businesses throughout the United States
- Small local firm with a long history of success, industry focus is with commercial industries including technology, service, and healthcare
- Position will be responsible for full deal cycle including sourcing through closing and performance management
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, or Mathematics from a top tier school
- 3+ years investment banking or management consulting plus private equity
- Possess strong business relationships
- Experience with deals in commercial industries including technology, service, and healthcare experience highly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.