Our client is seeking a CLO banker / structurer to lead and execute CLO new issues and refinancing transactions.
- Working directly with the MD of a CLO & Direct Lending group with $32 billion in AUM
- The group executes a $20 billion CLO business ($15 billion US and $5 billion European) spread across ~15 deals per year; Direct Lending currently $3 billion and targeted to grow to $10-20 billion in 3-5 years
- Lead and execute CLO new issue and refinancing transactions as well as resets, call deals, open warehouses, etc.
- Structuring and interfacing with various transaction parties from warehousing through closing
- Negotiate business terms and legal documentation with rating agencies, collateral managers and debt and equity investors
- Model and structure cashflow CLO through extensive bank loan collateral, capital structure and rating agency analysis; perform CLO tranche relative value analysis across the capital structure
- Assist MD in bringing in financing part of the business – working with BDCs, Private BDCs, JVs, SMAs, etc.
- Constantly talking to the banks for financing, and also working with internal treasury department
- Excellent academic credentials, career pedigree and continuity
- 5-8 years experience preferably out of an investment bank or competing CLO manager
- Must have extensive CLO experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.