Our client is looking for a Senior Associate, Business Advisory to support its CPA Advisory Service group. This group provides value added business advisory services to its growing group of diverse entrepreneurial clients. This position offers a unique combination of business advisory client service opportunities and leadership opportunities at one of the nation’s leading CPA firms. This role reports to the Manager within the Advisory Service group and has high visibility to all Leadership team members.
- Develop and leverage emotionally compelling relationships with leaders of future-thinking entrepreneurial organizations.
- Provide high quality service to sophisticated entrepreneurial business and high net worth family clients.
- Provide financial planning and analysis to partnerships, corporations and individuals for a variety of middle market and entrepreneurial businesses.
- Research and address complicated Accounting standards to ensure compliance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles issues.
- Assist clients with developing and implementing accounting policies and controls
- Assist with Business Valuation reports through calculation models and researching economic events
- Prepare compiled financial statements for select clients
- Devise and implement tax strategies and advise clients regarding the tax impact of those strategies.
- Correspond with tax authorities as needed.
- Supervise and lead staff through guidance and mentoring.
- Interact and communicate with clients.
- Strong values aligned with Corporate Culture (Fairness, Honesty, Trustworthy, Respectful, Flexible, and Strong Work Ethic).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building skills.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum of 4 years in finance and accounting
- Big 4 or large regional firm experience preferred
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Client Services experience is a must
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) experience preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective written communications skills
- Time management skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.