We are representing a vertically integrated owner/operator and developer of Class A office and multifamily properties. They are looking for a Senior Associate within their tight-knit asset management group to round out the team as they expand their portfolio.
- 4.5 million sf Class A Office portfolio, growing East Coast multifamily portfolio
- Privately held quasi-institutional real estate family office
- Working closely with Executive Vice President of Asset Management who has 25 years of pedigreed real estate asset management experience, the last 12+ with this firm
- Extremely collaborative and team-oriented company culture, regular lunches, team-building retreats, etc across all divisions: Acquisitions, Asset Management, Property Management, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Create and execute the business plan of each respective asset in the firm’s portfolio, both Office and Multifamily
- Oversight of lease-up, operational and marketing strategies
- Analyze portfolio performance in context of existing and potential capital structures
- Participate in financing and recapitalization efforts, including loan negotiation, due diligence and closing
- 4-7 years of relevant Real Estate Asset Management experience, ideally both Office and Multifamily
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Real Estate, or related
- Strong analytical skills, both ARGUS and Excel
- Strong communication skill-set, forward-facing role with lending and capital partners, attorneys, and internal members of the team across divisions
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.