We are representing a $4 billion real estate family office with 5 million sf of Class A office real estate holdings and a growing national portfolio of multifamily assets. As they are actively growing their pipeline (with two recent 500,000+ sf acquisitions in the past two months), they are looking to add a Senior Associate Acquisitions professional to their tight-knit team.
- Work alongside the firm’s Head of Acquisitions uncovering new investment opportunities, primarily on the Office side, but also on the multifamily side
- Underwrite potential acquisition, development and joint-venture opportunities
- Manage, train, and oversee an analyst who will be reporting to you
- Proactively and effectively manage transactions cradle-to-grave
- Forward-facing role, communicate diligently and effectively with lending and capital partners, and team leadership
- Research trends impacting real estate fundamentals and investment activity
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Real Estate, or related
- 5-7 years of experience doing commercial office real estate underwriting, ideally also within multifamily
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Superior analytical skills, ability to build both Argus and Excel models from scratch
- Industry knowledge and genuine curiosity
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.