We are representing a Senior Analyst or Associate opportunity with a fund administration company in the Montgomery County, PA market.
- A growing private, independent firm that has been delivering their clients data solutions globally for alternative markets
- This company is seeking someone with a fund accounting background and possesses a working knowledge of accounting principles
- Responsibilities include extracting and analyzing data from financial statements, performing quality control reconciliations against fund source documents, and streamlining existing processes while also creating new data controls
- An opportunity to a join a team of professionals where there is ample opportunity to learn and grow
- Company is currently remote
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years for Senior Analyst and 4+ years for Associate in accounting/financial industry setting; private equity experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Excel formulas and shortcuts, including: V-Lookups, If Statements, etc.
- Detail oriented, organized, and possess sound analytical skills
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments/initiatives
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to operate in a high pressure environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.