Our client is currently looking for a Senior Associate to join its Transaction Advisory Services group in the Philadelphia Metro Market. This group performs financial due diligence on middle market US and international businesses. This position offers a unique combination of M&A client service opportunities and leadership opportunities at one of the nation’s leading CPA firms. This role reports to our Transaction Advisory Services Managers and will make significant contributions to both our client deliverables and planned growth strategy.
- Perform buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence for both private equity and strategic corporate buyers and sellers.
- Analyze historical financial statements and evaluate operational trends to identify sustainable earnings for a variety of industries.
- Participate in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of client deliverables and analysis.
- Write and communicate engagement reports and deliverables to client management.
- Coordinate with team members and management regarding client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and engagement letters.
- Interact with other functional areas of the practice including tax and other consulting practices.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA and / or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of audit and / or transaction advisory experience within various industries.
- Experience with middle market business is preferred.
- Strong values aligned with Corporate Culture (Fairness, Honesty, Trustworthy, Respectful, Flexible, and Strong Work Ethic).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a team-oriented environment.
- Analytic, problem-solving and root cause determination skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Confidence when interacting with clients, internal team members and firm leadership.
- Action-oriented, decisive approach to work required, with the willingness to take a hands-on role to ensure the deliverables are met on time.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel out-of-town to clients as required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.