We are looking for a skilled Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist for a growing pharmaceutical company in Parsippany, NJ!
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies and resolve client billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Assist junior level team members
- 5+ years of experience working in Accounts Receivable in the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline preferred
- Strong knowledge of chargebacks and deductions
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.