We are representing a Senior Accounting Analyst position with a Financial Management Company in the Montgomery County Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Publicly traded company with a great deal of opportunity to move within other divisions across the organization.
- Company provides top notch benefits including paid maternity/paternity leave, 401K plus generous company match, fantastic onsite facilities (including onsite deli).
- Position will be a key contributor in the development and implementation of SOX internal controls and technical accounting for complex transactions. Visibility to the senior leadership including the CAO and CFO of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA preferred. Strong GAAP, SOX and COSO framework knowledge essential.
- 3-5 years of experience in Public Company Financial Reporting and/or Public Accounting.
- A proven standout looking to join an environment of highly driven and highly motivated individuals.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.