The Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a globally recognized manufacturing firm located west of Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Large, stable, and well respected manufacturing firm with globally recognized brands
- Role is open due to internal promotion- great opportunity to move up and around the organization
- Part of the Financial Reporting team, this role focuses on consolidations and financial reporting of all U.S. businesses
- Directly reports to the Manager of Financial Reporting and Consolidations with indirect reporting line to Controller and CFO
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Big 4 public accounting preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience including at least 2 years of financial reporting experience
- Strong technical accounting experience as well as GAAP & IFRS knowledge
- SAP experience is highly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discuss.