NJ Based firm seeks CPAs with 3-10 years of experience in public accounting to be responsible for all aspects of client engagements including audit and accounting, financial statement reviews. Run client relationship on exclusive/individual basis in the areas of Real Estate, Manufacturing, and Retail.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be recognized for their accomplishments without large firm politics. We offer an attractive package with unique benefits. Huge growth opportunity.
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects for clients in manufacturing, retail, small business
- Develop audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for a variety of local clients
- Work on project teams focused on advisory projects and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Understand firm service offerings and mentor associates, interns, and new hires
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA with 5-10 years in Public Accounting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills, interpersonal skills required
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.