Our client, a growing Pharmaceutical Corporation located near Short Hills, NJ is adding a Senior Accountant to the team. This is a full time, permanent direct-hire opportunity with a Corporate Headquarters with exceptional benefits, 401(k) plans, work life balance and the opportunity for growth.
- Journal entries, account reconciliations, quarterly reporting, & Lease Accounting
- Assist with the Month End, Quarterly close.
- Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Support internal and external audit functions.
- Assist with creating new processes to improve financial reporting efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to the management team
- Previous experience within Public Accounting, Big 4, Pharmaceuticals or International Manufacturing accounting.
- Lease Accounting ASC842 a MUST
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Must have strong Excel skills.
- SAP, HFM, JDE or Oracle is a plus
- Exceptional client facing, written & verbal communication skills.
- CPA license is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.