The primary purpose of this position is to participate in the month-end close procedures, as well as the corporate accounting functions. This role will report to the Manager of Corporate Accounting and will work with a number of internal domestic and international business partners.
- Participate in the global consolidation process utilizing Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Partner with international entities in resolving intercompany and consolidation questions
- Participate in system upgrades, new G/L and reporting system implementations, and developing process improvements.
- Support the financial reporting processes for internal and external reporting
- Participate in testing and performance of various production support issues, application upgrades, development work, and end user training
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses for management.
- B.S. or above degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years of public accounting experience with Big 4 experience preferred
- CPA or parts passed
- Non FS clients, can’t be out of EY
- HFM and Consolidations experience is a must
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- HFM experience required
- SAP experience preferred
- JDE experience a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.