We are representing an exciting Senior Accountant position with an international organization in a stable but growing industry located near Bristol, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- This role will have a broad range of accounting exposure including expense accounting, reconciliations, financial reporting and analysis, general ledger maintenance, and FP&A
- Opportunity for somebody to join a department with diverse responsibilities and future growth
- Interaction with international business teams and potential for related travel
- Dynamic work environment comprised of top professionals where hard work is rewarded through promotions and compensation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting (Big Four preferred) or corporate accounting (mid-large corporation)
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.