The Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with one of the premier technology organizations and employers in the Philadelphia area.
- Top organization headquartered in the Philadelphia area
- Role is open due to an internal promotion- room for advancement
- Great transition coming from public accounting
- Will have ability to rotate through company as you gain experience
- Prepare reports filed with the SEC (10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, etc.) and related supporting analysis
- Opportunity to make a difference-recognize when and where change is needed and successfully implement change across the team
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of Big 4/large regional public accounting working with publicly held organizations
- CPA required
- Strong GAAP knowledge and SEC reporting experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.