We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a growing company in an exciting industry located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Position will focus on technical accounting research and implementation, financial close and reporting, and process improvements
- Individual will have strong skills in GAAP and SEC reporting
- Position is ideal for a sharp, quick-thinking individual that values their professional development
- Company is a leader in their industry and thriving
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through projects and daily communication
- Bachelor’s in Accounting from an accredited school
- 2+ years of experience with real estate valuation
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, Oracle a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.