We are representing a Senior Accountant position with a service company in the Philadelphia region.
- Company recently went public and is continuing to expand its strong existing portfolio
- Will work in conjunction with market controllers across the country, perform account analyses/reconciliations, and assist with the implementation of new reporting requirements
- Incredible family-oriented work environment: flex hours, free gym & cafeteria on site, team happy hours
- Department is mostly former Big Four auditors; excellent leadership and the opportunity to continue to learn & grow
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Must have 3+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate accounting.
- CPA is strongly preferred, but not required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.