We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a Global Midtown NYC Entertainment Firm
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for assisting in the monthly close process, as well as, the management and financial reporting for the company. The successful candidate will ensure all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting is accurate and in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Great Team & Culture, Fast- Paced Environment
- Tremendous Mobility, they are a huge organization
- Responsible for assisting with the Corporate month-end close, company consolidation and reporting system-wide and consolidated financial results.
- Preparation of corporate, consolidation and elimination journal entries, preparation of supporting analyses, schedules and financial reports.
- Prepare the conversion of foreign currency financial results (non-US properties) to US$;
- Assist in the preparation of the Home Office reporting book
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly reporting book, supplemental book, and staff meeting book.
- Responsible for accurate recording of investments in Joint Ventures, equity in earnings of Joint Ventures, and distributions received
- Responsible for compiling Plant, Property and Equipment, capitalized interest, investment as well as leased revenues and liability schedules.
- Internal audit liaison for the relevant responsibilities
- Prepares detailed balance sheet account analysis
- Preparation of various government reports (Commerce, Labor, etc.)
- 3-4 years of Public Accounting experience
- CPA a must
- Top schools and top rating a must
- Oracle software a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.