We are representing a Senior Accountant role with a Healthcare provider in Delaware County.
Company & Position Highlights
- A health system with a community first mentality offering a wide range of cost-effective services to its patients
- Commitment to providing continued education to staff and providing the newest technologies in medicine
- Opportunity to learn from experienced leadership and become integral member of shaping the corporate accounting team
- Maintain general ledger entries, budget analysis, reconciliations, financial statements and conduct technical accounting research
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience; Multi-entity experience is a must
- A strategic self-starter who can work autonomously
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.