We are representing a Senior Accountant with a prominent Company in Montgomery County.
Company & Position Highlights
- An innovative national leader in its sector experiencing tremendous growth positioning the Company for continued success
- Newly created position at the Senior level answering to the Assistant Controller supporting the accounting department with the month end close process
- A dynamic Company committed to top quality performance where the focus is on being the best in their field and providing a culture of continued growth options
- This position will collaborate with the accounting team, provide critical analytical review and interface with external auditors
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration in Accounting and/or Finance; CPA preferred; advanced Excel is required
- 3+ years of Big 4/combination; with a proven track record of general ledger experience
- A strategic self-starter who is driven, well versed in GAAP and ready to be part of a dynamic team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.