We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with an industry-leading insurance company headquartered in the Philadelphia area.
- Position will concentrate on GAAP and STAT financial reporting for investment transactions
- Individual will also assist with supporting organizational objectives, financial research, SOX compliance support, and special projects for the CFO and VP Finance
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Flexible hybrid work schedule indefinitely
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience in corporate accounting
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically MS Office
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.