The Atlantic Group is representing an exciting Senior Accountant opportunity with a global manufacturing organization based out of the Philadelphia western suburbs.
- International manufacturing company experiencing significant expansion in recent years
- Role will focus on leading General Ledger for 10 holding companies and rest of time focused on consolidations
- Prepare analysis of consolidated balance sheet and income statement to ensure accuracy of financial results
- A lot of interaction with FP&A, Treasury, and Tax functions
- Ad Hoc Process Improvement projects
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Big 4/Large Regional public accounting/audit experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP & SOX requirements
- Large ERP experience highly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.