We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a global insurance company.
- Proven track record of success and growth plus an aggressive acquisition strategy over the coming years
- Position is responsible for financial reporting and analysis, general accounting, budgeting/forecasting, SOX support, and due diligence support
- Reporting into the accounting manager, this position provides exposure to senior management across the company
- The company offers outstanding culture, including on-site fitness centers and a dynamic office environment, plus top notch benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Public Accounting background or corporate accounting background with experience in insurance industry
- Big 4 or regional accounting firm experience preferred
- CPA certification preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.