We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a health care services organization in Philadelphia, PA.
- Be a part of an organization with a meaningful mission statement
- Responsibilities include participating in all aspects of finance/accounting requirements, managing AP function of staff, acting as a key stakeholder in the annual budget process and preparation
- Tremendous opportunity for career development and growth potential
- Great quality of life
- Hybrid schedule
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a related field
- 5+ years prior accounting experience
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.