We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a publicly traded middle market company in Lower Bucks County.
- Public company amongst the leaders in the retail industry
- Position will focus on the general ledger including month end close, reconciliations, financial statement preparation
- Working under management of the CAO, position provides tons of growth and visibility
- Strong culture, compensation, and benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Prior public accounting experience in a Big4 or Large Regional accounting firm is preferred
- CPA certification is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.