We are representing a unique and exciting Senior Accountant opportunity with a reputable business advisory firm in Chester County, PA.
- Position will have ownership over the execution of the company’s daily accounting operations, including consolidations, accruals, financial statement preparation, and accounts payable
- Individual will have the opportunity to grow as the department and firm continues to expand
- Company has a highly-regarded reputation within the industry and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- COVID: Hybrid model working in the office and remote
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a relevant field from an accredited school
- 4+ years of experience in corporate accounting, professional services industry experience a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Quickbooks
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.