We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with an leading financial services company located just outside of Philadelphia.
- Position will be involved in the daily aspects of GAAP accounting for the company and supporting business units
- Individual will be key to the financial close process each month/quarter/year
- Will oversee more junior members of the team
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and known for a modern office environment
- This role will perform special projects pertaining to areas such as automation tools
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a related field from an accredited school
- 2+ years of experience in public or corporate accounting
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.