We are representing a newly created Senior Accountant role for a growing healthcare organization located in South Jersey.
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial close process including financial statement preparation, journal entries and preparation of various reconciliations
- Assist with SEC reporting including preparation and review of 10K/10Q, disclosures, and earning releases
- Participate in the execution of the company’s Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program
- Perform ad hoc financial statement analysis, including trend analysis
- Bachelor’s in Accounting is required
- 2+ years of public accounting experience, or a combination of public accounting and corporate accounting
- Experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.