We are representing a senior accountant opportunity with a public insurance company in the Delaware County, PA market.
- A well-known and revered insurance company with a steady year after year spike in revenues and strategic planning
- A newly created role that will be hands on with month end close, financial reporting, internal audits, and financial analysis
- Opportunity to work side by side with some former Big 4 professionals who have made an indelible impact on this company
- In office 5 days per week because this company wants people to work as a team and be hands on with mentoring
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance, CPA a plus
- 2+ years in public accounting is preferred, insurance industry a plus
- SEC background would be ideal
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.