We are representing a Senior Accountant position with an investment management company in Center City Philadelphia.
- Private company with over $2B in revenue; they have made numerous recent acquisitions to add to their diverse existing portfolio
- Position is open due to growth; the person in this role will reporting to the Manager of Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Responsible for general ledger accounting reconciliation, financial analysis, and SOX compliance
- Looking for someone who wants to make a difference, implement change, and make the group better
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Candidates must have 2+ years of experience in public accounting and/or industry.
- CPA is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.