We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with one of the top corporations in Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will entail an array of responsibilities, including but not limited to financial statement preparation/consolidation, variance analysis, reconciliations, research, policy implementation, and process improvements
- This position is newly created and will join a growing department with plenty of opportunity for advancement
- Company is growing and looking to add only individuals with impressive backgrounds
- The organization is comprised of top professionals that create a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting; Big Four preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.