We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with an integrated financial management firm.
- Firm that provides a range of services to their clients across numerous industries
- Position will be responsible for leading engagements of review and compilations and train to lead consulting engagements for business advisory, M&A advisory, valuation, budgeting and forecasting
- Opportunity to join a firm that is adding value through advisory and consulting engagements
- Innovative and team oriented company culture with ample growth opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience performing audit, review, and compilation at a regional accounting firm
- Experience working with middle market clients
- CPA licensed or on CPA track
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.