The Atlantic Group is representing a Manager of SEC Reporting opportunity with an expanding professional services organization in the Conshohocken, PA area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Newly formed, Multi-Billion dollar organization located in brand new office space
- Company has very high profile clients and projects in almost 40 states
- Casual work environment and excellent medical/dental coverage
- Role is responsible for supervising one direct report and will report directly to the Director of Technical Accounting & Reporting
- Ownership of analytical review process to support Management’s Discussion and Analysis and internal reporting analysis
- Supervise monthly consolidation process, including generation of monthly internal reporting for senior management
- CPA certification required
- BS Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of accounting and financial reporting experience, including public accounting and public company reporting experience
- High level of proficiency in Excel to perform spreadsheet and financial analysis
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discuss.