We are representing an SEC Reporting Manager opportunity with a publicly traded Pharmaceutical company in Montgomery County, PA.
- Publicly held pharmaceutical company that recently launched a new drug
- Reports to the Chief Accounting Officer
- Individual contributor role that owns the SEC reporting function, helping with consolidations, and technical accounting
- Small team so the opportunity to wear many hats and have a lot of visibility during a crucial growth phase
- 5+ years of Big 4/large public accounting experience
- SEC reporting experience from either public accounting or current publicly-held organization is required
- CPA highly preferred
- Open to industry experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.