We are representing a Salesforce Solutions Engineer & Project Manager role for a privately-held investment firm that serves some of the world’s most influential families and organizations. This firm acts as a trusted advisor and thought partner, facilitating meaningful strategic relationships across investment opportunities, family governance and global impact. With over 200 people across San Francisco, Palo Alto, New York, and Singapore, This firm provides financial advisory and family office services, and manages direct investments with a focus on technology growth equity, venture capital, middle market buyout and real estate.
- 200+ person firm
- Manages direct investments with a focus on technology growth equity, venture capital, middle market buyout and real estate
- Great reputation industry-wide, serves some of the world’s most influential families and organizations
- Help improve and define the Salesforce vision, roadmap and architecture, to create high impact results.
- Partner with Business Owners, Subject Matter Experts and Vendors to design technological solutions and solve business problems using Salesforce.
- Gather, define and create functional requirements and use cases for cross functional teams.
- Apply industry best practices and detailed knowledge of Salesforce to design solutions that scale to meet the needs of the users and firm growth.
- Challenge current processes and data design to optimize for the best possible solution.
- Lead the technical implementation of Salesforce projects by building custom Objects, automated Workflow, Email Alerts, Process Builders, Flow, Reports, Dashboards etc., while thoughtfully integrating user and data security through Sharing Rules, Profiles, Permissions.
- Partner with third party vendors in building API’s where required.
- Apply Waterfall or Agile methodologies in implementation, and create high quality deliverables including functional and technical specifications, use cases, data definitions, test and release plans.
- Support organizational change management by developing and delivering training and user support.
- Drive and enforce adoption of new functionality and high-quality data management.
- Assist in quality management reviews to ensure that all business and design requirements are met.
- Manage project scope and the change management process.
- Maintain and ensure compliance of policies, procedures and security controls as they relate to Salesforce.
- Utilize best practices in project management in creating estimated timelines and delivery milestones.
- Ability to deliver complex projects on time and budget both independently or as part of a team.
- 4+ years of Management Consulting experience, as a Project Manager, Systems/Technical Lead or Product Manager implementing CRM or ERP systems for a variety of clients.
- 2+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience, implementing and managing Salesforce for a managed services provider, Fortune 1000 company, or consulting firm. Finance, Investment or Wealth Management experience a plus.
- Certification as a Salesforce Administrator or Sales Cloud Consultant preferred.
- Outstanding project management skills; PMP or equivalent certification a plus.
- Experience on multiple projects from small to large utilizing Waterfall or Agile methodologies required.
- Deep experience with configuring Salesforce including but not limited to Custom Objects, Record Types, Page Layouts, Salesforce Security, Process Builder, Workflow etc.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Apex a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience communicating with and managing the expectations of both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to be solution-oriented, solve problems, and think “outside the box”.
- Must thrive working under pressure and in a rapidly changing landscape.
- Proven self-starter, highly motivated, and entrepreneurial.
- Approximately 20% travel required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.