We are representing a Sales & Use Tax Manager opportunity with an international manufacturing company in Chester County.
- Lead the sales tax process for the North America operations.
- Part of shared services accounting and tax team based in corporate office.
- Oversee tax compliance, tax audits, tax research, and tax strategy/planning.
- Ensure the accuracy of indirect tax balance sheet accounts and indirect tax returns/filings.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career with one of the world’s largest manufacturers.
- Well established, successful firm with fantastic sales revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- CPA or CMI designations a plus
- 10+ years of indirect tax compliance experience
- 5+ years of managing Indirect Tax audits with direct reports
- 5+ years of manufacturing industry experience highly desired
- Strong experience with internal controls and system implementations
- Working experience with ERP systems
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.