A global media company is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team in NYC! This is an entry level sales/creative position and an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work their way up in the media industry. You will have the opportunity to earn commision and take creative ownership of each of your campaigns that you will run from start to finish!
- Producing 6-8 cross-media campaigns a year on a variety of topics
- Conceptualizing and executing a vision for your campaign
- Collaborating with industry experts, developing editorial ideas, and assigning/managing journalists in the creation of the editorial content
- Prospecting leading companies daily on advertising partnerships to fund your campaign and conducting independent research
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Working closely with the in-house production and design teams to bring your campaign vision to life
- A bachelor’s degree from a well-recognized university
- Strong work ethic, ambition and a drive to succeed
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, phone rapport, written communications skills and professionalism
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.