Our client, a provider of management, legal and administrative services to asset owners in the communications infrastructure space, is looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Manager to provide lead generations to the sales representatives. This company has a limitless possibility for growth, with expectations over the next ten years reaching $1 trillion in global investments.
- Email marketing- Working with Salesforce and a chosen email marketing platform will design, execute and optimize email marketing campaigns, providing weekly and monthly reports on results and insights
- Physical mail marketing- Working with the physical mail database in Salesforce, design, execute and manage physical mail marketing campaigns, providing weekly and monthly reports on results and insights
- Digital marketing- Working with marketing agency help design, execute and manage Internet marketing campaign, providing weekly and monthly reports on results and insights
- Lead generation screening- Each of the marketing campaigns will generate inbound leads which will need to be registered, qualified and handed off to the appropriate sales representative
- Provide weekly reports on results and insights
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in marketing, with at least 3 years in a senior marketing or managerial position
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field with six or more years of experience
- Background in telecomm or commercial real estate heavily preferred but will consider other relevant industry experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.