Highlights about the company
- Fun and exciting company culture
- Room for growth
- Hands on training
- Located in 4 different countries with over 400 employees
- 401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee’s contributions for the first 6% of salary
- Work with team members on ways to improve sales figures and identify the benefits services for the customer
- Perform outbound sales activities such as phone calls, emails, and demo scheduling
- Meet or exceed key activity metrics for calls, emails, qualified opportunities, demos booked, etc.
- Qualify inbound sales inquiries and appropriately advance them to the next step in the company’s sales cycle
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Work closely with Sales Executives to ensure strong communication and fill up the sales pipeline with qualified opportunities
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize outbound lead sourcing
- Accurately and thoroughly update records in CRM software
- 0-1 years of experience, and/or knowledge of SEO/sales
- Great attitude and eager to learn
- Able to work in an ever-changing exciting environment!
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
$30,000 base + $20,000- $30,000 in commissions year 1