Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of high-quality frames and sunglasses for a variety of diverse brands with almost 20 years of stability and growth. They design for many of the most well-known licenses in the fashion accessories world and are a leader in their category. They are now looking to add a Sales Assistant to their existing team of about 100 people. This position will assist with growing list of clients.
- Communicate with accounts via phone calls or emails regarding relevant concerns, necessary product enhancements, and suggestions for improvements to products.
- Liaison between field sales reps and Head of Sales to support overall sales activities and provide administrative support
- Seek to resolve customer concerns promptly and effectively
- Ensure effective ongoing communication with clients to maintain high levels of customer retention
- Keeps Account Manager well informed of area activities and of any significant problems
- Assist Office Manager with various functions as assigned
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- One+ years of experience in sales support
- Demonstrate ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization as well as outside the company
- Experience in the development and maintenance of database type systems-Access preferred
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.