We are representing two Safety opportunities in the Greater Philadelphia market, one with a GC/CM and the other with a Heavy Civil contractor. Both roles will take a hands on, total ownership approach to Safety programs and initiatives.
- Daily and/or weekly job site visits
- Conduct safety meetings/toolbox talks/safety stand downs, as necessary
- Ability to assess job site and implement corrective safety measures, when needed
- Strong communication skills with Superintendents, other safety employees and inspectors
- Assist with new employee safety orientations
- Handle job safety reviews, audits and equipment/tool inspections, interactions with clients and inspectors
- 5+ years of experience in general construction and/or heavy civil construction
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Up to date OSHA certifications
- Ability to effectively communicate with project staff and stakeholders
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.