We are representing a Safety Manager position with a leader in the construction of natural gas main and services to businesses and homes in southern southeastern PA and NJ.
- Large pipeline of work in to 2021
- Categorized as an “essential service”, no threat of COVID layoffs or furloughs
- Reports to the VP, no layers of bureaucracy to deal with to get decisions made
- Family like work environment
- Services include natural gas, water, transmission, transmission, restoration, and telecom/electric
- 7 years of safety experience with a degree, 4 years without a degree
- 3 years of civil construction preferred but not required
- Thorough understanding of all federal, state, and local rules and regulations
- Ability to work with insurance carrier, claimants, attorneys, etc
- Good computer skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.