- Assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the nursing regime for all clinic patients/clients.
- Executes physicians’ orders using sound judgment and administers medication as prescribed.
- Conferences with physicians as necessary when in his/her professional judgment a prescribed medical regime needs interpretation and/or clarification.
- Records, reports and interprets nursing services and client’s responses.
- Collaborates with appropriate members of the health team to facilitate the highest quality of services.
- Participates in maintaining standards of nursing practice.
- Participates in interdisciplinary meetings, which influences or determines policies affecting nursing practice.
- Triage education of walk-in patients and performs venipuncture as necessary.
- Updates prenatal log book and follows up on abnormal labs and referrals as necessary.
- Orders medications, vaccines and medical supplies as needed.
- Implements specific responsibilities as delegated by the Center Director and Director of Nursing.
- Maintains nursing competence through participation in continuing professional education and other appropriate learning experience.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Currently registered to practice as a Registered Nurse in New York State.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working as an RN.
- Current CPR certificate or plan to attend a CPR training course within six (6) months of employment.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.